Joining Florial on bedrock is a bit of a process, Florial its self does not offer Bedrock support, rather the server we proxy through provides us the Bedrock support we need to allow Bedrock users to connect, therefore, you must join their lobby, which you can then join our server through as a Bedrock user. This is the only way it will work. Want to download our resourcepacks for Bedrock? Click here. You can join on Bedrock by doing the following:
• Add a server to your server list. Name: 'Minehut'
• Once in the server, enter the command "/join florial"
• If it doesn't work, delete the server from your server list, and re-add it.
Thankfully, joining on Java is an easy, quick, way. To ensure you get our custom resourcepack, be sure to follow the steps below directly, and repeat every step shown.
• Enter the IP 'play.florial.us' into the Direct Connect IP
Not getting the pack? Enter in 'florial.minehut.gg' in the Direct Connect IP instead.
Still not getting the pack?
• Click 'Add Server' in your server list.
• Put in'florial.minehut.gg'
• Set 'Resourcepacks' to enabled, then join.